July 5, 2010

What Now?

Hey all!!

So I have been thinking lots about this and I feel the need to open myself up again, right here, right now.
Here we go!!

Lately I have been feeling.... Nothing. Let me explain...
I desire to have such an amazing relationship with Jesus, and God, but when it comes to prayer, listening or feeling his presence... I feel..again Nothing. I have been working on writing in my prayer journal nightly, praying out of a prayer book, and taking time for God but I dont feel anything. I am unsure whats wrong with me! Its driving me crazy! All I want to do is dive in deeper and deeper, go that extra mile, but I am lost on how to do that. Do you have any ideas? Suggestions? Comments? And could you please pray for me on my journey? I desire this soo bad... just to be back with Jesus and God.

Also I have been feeling down at times and I feel there is a relation between these two things. It is such a struggle I have no idea how to get past! Please help! Pray, comment, suggest, and give ideas?? Thank you so much! :)

I really needed to get that off my chest, hopefully things will look up for me and my relationship with my Maker.

God Bless,
Ashley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash,
This is my first time on here but this is what I would have to say,
Being in a relationship with Chirst is kinda like getting married, it can be really great, but sometimes couples get bogged down in the same old same old, and grow apart and bored with eachother because its the same thing. Your realationship with God should continue to grow and develop, never staying stagnment. It is though new experiences, both difficult and fun, in which we grow closer in our relationship with him. I read this and just felt in my heart I should say that. Let everday be a new exciting adventure with God, you should wake up everyday saying "Yes Lord I will do whatever you want with me today, no if's and's or but's."

Elena said...

Hey Ashley,
its Elena, I just recently started using this... so HI! :) i really like your posts... :) Keep up the good literature. :P lolz :D

Jessica S. said...

Hey girl!

You know, sometimes when I come back from camp or a missions trip, I have this "spiritual high." When I come home, however, it begins to fade. I guess the best thing I can say is to always take the time to be with Him. Set aside 20 minutes of your day to block out the world to be with your Maker! Keep doing what you're doing with journaling, reading the Bible, and praying. Be patient because digging deeper takes time. ;)

God bless!!!

Anonymous said...

stop trying so hard for it to work and maybe it will just come.