July 22, 2010

God Blesses Us

Hey all! :)

So I need to share something with you all, and its amazing.

I have BEYOND amazing friends! :) They are always there for me and know what to say no matter what. Last night I woke up to a phone call at 2am, i looked and saw it was one of my guy friends from St. Johns. I saw his name come up on my phone and inside i thought "Oh no! Whats wrong?!?" I answer the phone and my guy friend is completely in awe of God's grace, that helped him through a situation. It was such an amazing conversation to hear God working through him, as well as God speaking to me through him. It was just a great God moment and I felt so blessed.

Thinking about all of these things I thought about how many AMAZING friends I have. God has blessed me so much with amazing people who want whats best for me and are always here to support me. I see God's love in all of them. I am so blessed and daily i will continue to thank God for the amazing friends he has blessed me with :)

God Bless, and Take Care,
Ashley

No comments: