November 17, 2009

Each and Every One Of Us, Is A Wondrous Work Of Art. Signed By The Hand Of God.

Hey all! :)

How are you?!?! :)

Right now, I am taking a break from my homework (well actually i am pretty much done!) to take some time to blog about whatever tends to be on my heart.

Today is like my thursday! :) Tomorrow is my last day of school for the week and then thursday morning i am off to NCYC :) It is so hard to put into words how I am feeling about taking this trip, but let me tell you every morning and throughout the day I wake up asking myself "Is it thursday YET!?!?" So you can tell I pretty excited :) I am taking this trip with Super amazing people from my church! :) They are such blessings, with such wonderful hearts for God, and a will to follow him and also the Catholic faith. We are all ready to dive head first into what God has planned for us!


This is most of our delegation from St. Henrys! :)                                                  More















So above are some pictures of multiple people that are in our delegation! :) Sadly i am missing 2 people :(

We are all really excited and cannot wait to go :)

''Hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured into our hearts by the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.' Prayer, formed by the liturgical life, draws everything into the love by which we are loved in Christ and which enables us to respond to him by loving as he has loved us. Love is the source of prayer; whoever draws from it reaches the summit of prayer.''

 

NCYC - the largest single gathering of Catholic youth in the country - encompasses a wide variety of opportunities to learn about and experience the Catholic faith.


I cant even begin to process how i feel right now :) Soo wonderful! And i definately want to thank all of the people/famililies/and orginizations that donated money to me and my delegation for this trip! Thank you soo much! :) It cost roughly $450 and my family and i did not have to pay a cent of it due to the generosity of others :) Thank you soo much!
I feel that God truly wants me at this conference, he has made ways for me to get through so many obstacles to get to where i am today, all set to go. He has provided me with so much that i have needed, and i know that with all of the things that God does for me i will be forever thankful :) 

 

God is sooo good! 

Each night before i go to bed, i light a candle, turn off the lights, turn on one of my favorite songs "Hope Now"- By Addison Road, and pray the NCYC novena :) Its such an amazing feeling :) Then i go to bed praying my rosary like normal and i just feel at peace. 

My wonderful youth minister Kym tells me that she knows God wants her with us at St. Henry's, and me being inquistive i ask 

Well how do you know that??

And she answers.... "Its just that peace that you feel when you pray, you can just know once you feel that." 

So now every time i go to pray (which is a lot) but i mean the in depth prayer i wait for that peace, that knowing sign from God that this is all part of his plan for me. I have no idea what his plan is for me but whatever it is i cannot wait to find out. Our father up in heaven has great plans for each and everyone of us :) And now that i just said that it reminds me of the responsorial psalm at mass this past sunday sung but the childrens choir.... 

"Each and every one of us, each and every one of us, is a wondrous work of art, is a wondrous work of art. Signed by the hand of God" :)


I would really appreciate prayers for my trip if you feel called to pray for me and my delegation. :) Right now i just feel completely blessed by all the things that have been done in my life and so thankful. Its so amazing :) Please pray for me and my delegation, also our Chaperones: Kym and Kurt. :)

Your prayers are super appreciated by all! :) I hope to post another blog tomorrow night as a pack and get ready :) 

Thanks so much for taking time to read this and time to step into my God filled life :)

YOU ARE SOO LOVED!

God Bless!

LOVE! 



2 comments:

Kami said...

You are always in my prayers, sweetie! My prayer for you is that you will find a deeper relationship with God, not defined by the rituals of man, but defined by your love and passion for more of Him.

Love you!

Anna Moraczewski said...

Hello! I'm so jealous that you get to go to NCYC! Keep us updated on hou it goes! Good Luck and safe travels. Anna