July 26, 2010

Leaps And Bounds!

Hey all!! :) So.... on this bright and sunny day, in the lovely month of July on the 26th day in the year 2010..... I made a LEAP! I have only made one College visit so far, and that was to the wonderful University Of St. Thomas, for an event that they were hosting for High School seniors :) I had a great time and really loved the campus! :) So today my leap was.....
I APPLIED! :)














Crazy right?!?!?! I cant believe this time has finally come in my life, and I just applied to my FIRST college! :) I paniced when i saw the confirmation that it had been sent, but then I got excited! :)


I also applied to........


As well! :)

Please pray for me in this new time in my life, that I follow God's will for my life and do something that glorify's him! :)
God Bless,
Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why did you not apply to St. Ben's?