July 15, 2010

Could You Be A Little Clearer?!?

Hey All!

So today has not been the best day ever..... The Ex is in a new relationship after 1 month and 4 days, fantastic right?!?!? Not so much. Not getting the whole telling me he loves me a month and 4 days ago and now he is on to someone new... interesting! But all i can do right now is pray for him and this girl. Hopefully he can grow closer to Christ.

I have been working out with a trainer who is really great, plus eating healthier. So i am hoping that all pays off! :)

I have been a counselor at middle school day camp this week and it has been so great! :) Those middle schoolers rock! :)

Please pray for me as I am still going through a dry patch, trying to work my way out of it :)

Thanks all!
God Bless,
Ashley

1 comment:

Melody said...

This is more of a suggestion or a tip? maybe? i dont know....well in regards to your mention of healthy eating...
When your trying to eat healthy and its summer it is, in my opinion, the hardest thing ever! i mean what more sounds good on a hot day than an icee?!?!?! well i figured out the best thing ever...all natural organic sugar free smoothies! just put some ice lowfat organic yogurt, and fruit (ie. peaches, strawberries, bananas. etc.) in a blender and blend till smooth! sugar free and fantastic! just a lil helpfull suggestion. they are the best.