July 8, 2010

Crazy Love























Hey all!

In the past few days I have had at least 4 people reccomend this book to me. So yesterday, I was in Maple Grove after my Nanny job, so I decided to run to one of my favorite stores... Barnes and Noble! :) Woot! :) And of course they had the book! So im pretty pumped right now, I am "working" so hard to try and get my spritual life back to where it was, no wait scratch that, I want it BETTER than it was :)
I am only on the first chapter of "Crazy Love" and I cant wait! :)

Have you read it? What do you think of it? Any suggestions/comments? 

Continuing with my theme of growing and loosing my heart, I had a facebook chat with my lovely Youth Minister Kym, she gave me this fantastic analogy!
"Don't worry it will go away; it's like the seasons.... you have spiritual spring (TONS of faith-filled lovin'), then summer of dry-ness, the fall of faith (a good fall cleaning of your sins/great reconciling times with God), and then there's frozen tundra of doom (aka minnesota OR when it's a of questioning/uncertainity)..."- Oh Kym you rock! Thanks for always being there for me! Haha and after that MN comment can you tell she isnt from here??! haha :)

God Bless!
Ashley

1 comment:

Zach said...

Great Book Ash! My recomendation for this book. I read it during the school year. What worked best for me was I got up extra early for school, when no one in my house was awake, and I found a comfy, quiet place to bed. Before I even read the lesson for the day, I would quiet my mind and everything and just open myself up to God. It was a constent meditation and prayer. Its hard to get there in the middle of the day or late at night when your head is spining from the crazy thoughts of the day. Morning is the best time to fully let yourself go to God before learning more about him and yourself. Starting your day engrossed in him will make your day 10x better!