November 25, 2009

What to be Thankful For This Thanksgiving..

Hey all! :)
In the spirit of Thanksgiving (Being tomorrow!) I thought I would post what I am thankful for :)

(These are listed in NO particular order)

-My family, even through the rough times some how we all stick together and get through. They love me unconditionally and I am truly grateful to have them.
-My wonderful friends! :) Where would I be without you guys?!? You all have done wonders in my life and I continue to thank you so much for all of that! :) Through thick and thin, through laughter and tears...man you guys are amazing!
-God. Man what to say?!? God has blessed me so much in so many ways, and still to this day I continue to count the ways. The one who hears my cries, pleas, hopes and dreams. God you are amazing! :) And I am so glad that I turned back to you!
-My Future Husband- Who right now only God knows, but he is getting us ready to be together. I love you with all my heart. :)
-For St. Henry's Youth Group! :) Man, I love it there! :) Even though we are still promoting and in the early stages, i couldnt ask for anything better than what we have and what we will continue to have :)
-My Puppy! Lilly is my love! :) Dogs know how to pick you up when you are down, and make you laugh and have fun with them! :) She is my absolute love, hope, pride, joy and my little girl :) I love her so much!
-My Parents- For putting up with me through so much! :) Thanks for all you do for me and teach me! :) Please continue to do so even if Im not the nicest person about it... haha :)
-My Grandparents- Grandma and Grandpa Theisen are amazing! :) I love having Grandparents sooo close! :) Thanks for all you do for all of us! **I cant wait to come over for thanksgiving tomorrow!** Grandma Fran, you are such an intelegent woman. Full of wisdom and hope. Thank you so much for all that you have taught me!
-For being able to get an education. I know most of the time we all hate school, but to think about it... man we are really really lucky to be able to learn and make the world a better place!
-The Bible. Without God's word I would be lost!
-For all the people who go out and CHOOSE to make a difference!
-MY YTM FAMILY!
-My Job :)
AND SO MUCH MORE! :)
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?! :) Let me know!

My message to all of you....

Since tomorrow is a day of celebration, giving thanks, and together-ness, why not spread that on?? Do anything you can to spread those things on to others who may be less fortunate than you, or are just in need of a little happiness.

God gives us all PLENTY of things to be thankful for! :) So tomorrow when you wake up, or throughout the day tell him what your thankful for. Let him know how much he has changed your life, and made you thankful.


Lord---
Thank you so much for this day. Please bless all of us tomorrow, with our travels and family time. May our time together be memorable. Let tomorrow be a day for us to give thanks for all the blessings you have given us.
In your name we pray,
Amen


God Bless,
LOVE love love,
Ashley :)

No comments: