November 13, 2009

Friday The 13th....wasnt bad at all! :)

Hey All~! :)

Just wanted to post an update!
Today was an overall good day! Things are looking up for lots of people in my life, including me! :)
Im so glad that school is done for the week and i only have 3 days of school for me next week! :) I leave for NCYC (National Catholic Youth Conference) on Thursday morning! I am so excited! We leave at 4:45AM from our church (roughly) and have to be to Eagan to get on the nice coach bus with our whole delegation to ride 6 hours and 45 mins to Kansas City, Missouri! :) I am sooo excited! For more information check out http://ncyc.nfcym.org/ 21,000 Catholic Youth! :) Please pray for my delegation, and me too please! I want to be open to God and his plans for me :) I cant wait!! :)

Today after school Judith and I rode up to St. Cloud with Jeff and Ryan Michaelis to pick up dad, and then Judith and i took dads car to Noodles for dinner. A quick stop at Barnes and Noble, then to movie gallery to rent movies :) We had a great time! :) Now we are relaxing and watching What Happens In Vegas, its pretty hillarious! :)

Tomorrow morning my mom is having a bunch of friends over for a Bagolita's and Norweks party, i am excited to get to see my mom's friends and family :) i love them! :)

Then working on homework i bet in the afternoon...not soo fun. We are starting Frankenstein in AP English..not looking forward to that at all! :(

Then.......IM GOING TO DINNER WITH MY BESTEST FRIEND! :) I am so excited! We are going to Applebee's (One of our signatures! haha) I cant wait to spend time with her and chat. We are both so busy and i am so happy to get to talk to her :) yay!!! :)

She is my best friend :)


I love her :)

This is what love looks like :)

Haha :)

Love you DeDe! :)

"Trust In the Lord with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. And lean not on your own understanding"

"Friendship is one of the ways that God shows us how much he loves us"

LOVE!

1 comment:

MiMi said...

I LOVE YOU TOO DARLING :D