November 12, 2009

Long day and mixed emotions...

Im thinking im gonna be using my blog more often. Hopefully it helps me vent...

Today was a long day and it just seemed to drag on. School was boring, and i couldnt seem to focus. My head was in the clouds and it really was horrible. Im struggling with AP English, i have been working so hard and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere. We are starting a new book today and i just couldnt focus on it and it didnt make sense. Ahhh i need prayers! :(

Everything seems to be just stressful and crazy! Im worried about my ACT's and i am afraid of not getting into college. College is so close, and i feel like i have to do sooo well for them to accept me into a college. And then after that comes scholarships, student loans, debt... and its just soo much! :(

Im sorry that this is a post about all sad things i know its not very uplifting, but i dont know what to do. Im trying to be the best person i can be but it doesnt seem to be working. I mean people come to me for advice and i can help them and i feel good about it i just wish that people would be accepting about my views and how i feel about things. YES I KNOW IM DIFFERENT! So what?!?! :(

Please pray for me i really need it. I want to be helpful to others, and i just want to be a good role model. I want to focus, i want to do well, i want to get into college. I know its a lot of i wants but they are goals and things that i really need to accomplish.

Lord please help me..

Love!

P.S.- To all you active bloggers out there would you please post my blog link on your page or spread the word? I would like to get more followers and dont worry blog posts will get more and more inspiring, uplifiting, and God centered :) Please promote! Thanks bunches!

1 comment:

MiMi said...

Do not fret my friend! For we all have our ups and downs, we just need to push through them! :D

So...I've decided to try this blogging thing since I don't have a diary. You know, maybe help me vent a little?

THIS IS DEDE lol :3