November 18, 2009

Missouri Bound...... :)

Good Evening everyone!!! :) This is going to be my last blog post for a couple of days. Because if you havent noted, haha in my past blogs, I am leaving for the National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC) in Kansas City, MO!   I am so excited and so blessed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHzh0nIeJQY  <-----NCYC Promo on youtube :) Well worth watching!

Tonight has been all about getting my ducks in a row! :) Getting money, packing, finishing up some make up homework : /, praying, blogging, making lists and still prepping! :) Even though it may seem like its a lot, its pretty well worth it! :)

Right before bed tonight will be my last time praying the NCYC Novena, sad but definately exciting and reasurring :) God has really watched over me and preped me for this trip :)

----So and 9:30 pm, with a candle lit and music playing, please join me in prayer over myself, my family, our delegation, our chaperons, all 21,000 participants, the bands, key note speakers and all of the people who make this possible. And also praise the Lord who makes this all possible, the one that got us to where we are today and is defiantly not finished with us yet ---

All prayers are sooooooo appreciated :) Thanks in advance! :) I know this sounds a lot like my post last night, I guess I am just in awe and really excited to be going :)

I woke up this morning and I thought... TODAY IS MY FRIDAY!!! :) Got ready for school in a wonderful mood, made it through all of my classes anxiously awaiting, got home, went to the bank, packed and all that fun stuff and now I am here :) Updating you all, waiting for Glee to start, then to watch a little blog feature about my amazing friend Kami on the Fox 9 news! :) All I know is that they are featuring her family and her blog :) Cant wait to see her! :) I love you Kami!
AND THEN..... its off to bed for me! :) Hopefully I can sleep! haha I have to be up to church by 4:45am and then we are headed to Eagan, MN and hopping on the coach bus for 6 hr's and 45 mins to Kansas City :) Its gonna be great! :) Man soo excited!!!

Please pray for all of us, and join me from your own homes/places you are at at 9:30pm tonight for prayer :) 
May God Bless You All, and May He Keep You Safe :)
Thank you all so much!

God Bless,

LOVE!,
Ashley

"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper, not to woe, plans to give you hope and a future"- Jeremiah 29:11 :)




No comments: