November 30, 2009

What do you want to hear next?

Hey All! :)

Just a quick note to let you know that my poll on the left side of this post has 4 days left for you to vote on what you want me to talk about in a blog coming up soon! :) So far "High School" is in the lead, followed closely by "My Faith Journey". If all you readers that want to read about high school, can you please comment here with more specifics on what you would like to hear from me if high school wins?! That would be great! :)

So please VOTE VOTE VOTE! :) Let me know what you wanna hear! :) And remember you CAN vote MULTIPLE times :)

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

On an ending note....

"May the Lord Bless you, may the Lord keep you, may the Lord's face shine apon you"

God Bless,
Ashley

1 comment:

DeDe said...

Ashley-
I think pretty much anything about High School would be fine since it's such a huge topic and there are soo many things to write about! :P