November 14, 2009

Best Friend's Night Out :)

Hey All! :)

DeDe and i had a great time tonight! :) We went to applebee's and had a nice, and funny dinner! With lots of chatting and commenting on our interesting waitress :) lol good times! :) then we went to culvers to get ice cream and headed over to her house to hang out. We had lots of fun and took hillarious pictures! (More to come at the bottom!)

Overall today was a good day! My mom had a Bagolitas http://www.bagolitas.com/ and Norwex http://www.norwex.com/norwex.php?lng=7&cnt=223 party with lots of wonderful ladies over at our house :) Judith and i helped make lunch and shopped around. I got a super cute purse for 50% off! Regularially $68 and i got it for $33 :) i am sooo happy! I love purses!

Then after that Judith and i were invited over to Sandy and Ashley Suchy's house to watch movies for the afternoon! We watched "Ghost of Girlfriends Past" and "21". Ghost of Girlfriends Past wasnt that great but it was alright i guess, and i got to watch about a hour and it looked really good! So i am hoping to get to watch it someother time :)

Then i headed over to pick up DeDe and we had a great time!

Oh my goodness! I leave for NCYC in 4 days! :) i am so excited! :) Oh yeah! And i went and got a wall charger for my ipod for the trip :) haha im prepared! I cant wait!

Right now i am just cuddling up with Lilly so i can spend some time with her :) She is such a cute puppy!

Life is going good right now :) i am really happy! :) Thank you God for such and amazing life that you ahve set before me! :)

God is Good! :)

Haha Nice Pics huh?!?!? :)

haha :) love these pictures! :)



So as you can see we had a great time! :) I love you DeDe! Your such an amazing friend! :) actually a sister :) love you!

Lord-

Thank you so much for giving me great friends and great times :) You truly bless me day after day and i am so thankful. Help me to continue to do your will, and help me to be open to what you have in store for me at NCYC in 4 days :)
Amen

"I will love you lord with all my heart"
"Bring me joy bring me peace, the chance to be free, bring me everything that brings you glory"
"Everything lies on hope now, everything lies on faith somehow, and when the world has broken me down, you love sets me free"

LOVE!!! :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey Ash! *squeee!* Looks like you had a funnnnn time! :) I'll be praying for you when you're at the conference! Have a BLAST! :)
Love,
Jessie