April 18, 2010

Untitled

Hey all.
To be honest i could not come up with a title for this post.... :( so here i am spilling my guts to you guys right now...

Yesterday i had lots of fun with my girls shopping and doing all that fun stuff!  I am so blessed to have such great friends! :)

Then we went to Grand March....
my heart sank... i thought that i would be able to handle all of this not going to prom, and that it wasnt going to be as bad as i thought.. but i was def wrong... 
seeing all of the happy people together I dont know what came over me but it was hard to watch. Everyone looked to great and i was soo happy for everyone there but thats when the little green monster- jealousy got into me.

I am soooo impatient and i bet you all are sick of hearing me moan and complain about this but its pretty hard. I am waiting for the future husband that God has in store for me, if thats what i am called to, if not then  I will be a nun if that is God's plan for my life. But its hard not to want and long for a relationship currently even...... ahhh i am soooo screwed up!!!!!

I cried it out with my mom last night and i thought today would be better and it semi is, but its still tugging at my heart.... goodness....

I guess its just hard for me to see certain people that i know, get everything they absolutley want.... When i cant get a simple date to Prom.....

Sorry for all the moaning and complaining, but i feel like crap and i gotta let it out... :(
God bless,
Ashley

3 comments:

Jess said...

Noooooo you're not screwed up. I think a lot of people feel this way! I believe that God uses the single years to prepare us. So let God prepare you. :)

Anonymous said...

maybe you scare guys awya by posting so much about your future husband

Anonymous said...

are you going to thinkt that the next guy you date is going to be your future husband? cause yeah it might scare him away...