April 15, 2010

Empty Me

Hey all!! :) New Video blog is up, sorry for not writing much video just goes faster! lol that is because i talk fast!!! lol :)
Hope you all are having a great day!!! :) I think i am going to take this time to update you guys on my life for a little bit :)

Lets see.......

-Track is going really well! :)  I love my throwers!!! :) They are awesome!! :) I am pushing 25 feet which is good because i have seen my improvement since the first day!:)
-School is alright... my brain is already shutting down and its half way through April... : / we'll see!!!! haha :) Cant believe Junior year is going to be done soon wow!
-Feelin' kinda crappy about prom... but is excited to have a girls day with DeDe and Brittany! :) Two of my best friends! :)
-Life is crazy but im lovin' it most days! :)
-Family is doing good! :)
-ITS MY FIRST WEEKEND OFF IN A MONTH! I picked up a weekend and holiday for my co worker so its been awhile!
-The "White Rose Waltz Girls" were interviewed and published in the Catholic Spirit!!! a huge thank you to the Catholic Spirit Staff and a special thank you to Dave Hrbacek!!!! :) Here is the link to the article :)  http://thecatholicspirit.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3555&Itemid=27
-Discernment is a long process, but i love my nightly time with God. I pray almost all the time during the day but just having that quiet time is wonderful!! :)
-Pope Benedict the 16th is amazing! :) Just sayin'!! :)
- I am realizing more and more how many people i am surrounded by that love and care about me. It is sooo amazing and i cannot thank you all enough!!
-Off to go write in my journal now! :) See ya!! :) Keeping my readers in my prayers!
Loves!
God Bless and Take Care!,
Ashley

Here is the link to the latest video blog.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU2pNRFJfRk
As well as the quoted Bible verse in the video:
Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb i knew you. Before you were born i dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you."

3 comments:

jessie said...

Hey Ashley, you can embed your videos on your blog--I've done it a few times...so if you go to the YouTube page where the video is, you just hit the little button below the video, set your settings (that sounds weird), and then just copy-paste the stuff in the text box straight into your blog...and then the magic video will show up in the post when you publish it! :D

I'm loving the blog! Keep up the good work, girl!

A New Mom's Look said...

YO! love the blog! Stay strong in the faith girl! woohoo oh and you and ur friend should totally go to St. Francis Xavier's Education Center this Saturday evening... it's their BIG Spring Extravangza, aka super awesomeness! plus me and the fam will be there!

Another Jessie :) said...

Hey Ash!

So, I guess I've known for, well, a long time that my spiritual gift has been discernment. It's always come very naturally for me, but it takes a long time to know if what I'm hearing is God's voice or mine! Lol. I actually did a lesson not too long ago on discernment for my bible study girls. I, um, think they learned something... ;)

So yeah, I hope you have a blast with DD and Britt on Saturday!

Much love xoxo