April 29, 2010

Apology

Hey all!!
So after posting about society and all of those things i recieved a comment. At first i wasnt sure how to take the comment, but then i realized that i need to clear somethings up.

When i say society, i DO NOT mean EVERYONE i am refering to what society says. I apolgize if i have offended anyone by making such blanket statements.

And here is the thing about my future husband. I trust God to bring us together in his timings, but i feel that what my readers need to be informed of before attacking me is that I am not dating. What is the point of dating around, putting your heart out there, just to get hurt if you do not see a future with the person? or if your relationship isnt God honoring? Relationship like this may lead into temptation? I understand that men may be "scared, or put off by the way i am when it comes to this. But i have given it to God, he honors and respects what i am doing and wants to help me along. So i dont see the issue of waiting for my prince charming when giving in and letting God take control is such a beautiful and wonderful thing?

God Bless,
Ashley

1 comment:

MiMi said...

Hm for some reason, the future husband statement kinda irked me this time Ash.

The reason for dating is to SEE if you can have a possible future, that's not fair at all to just say, no I won't have a future to I'm not dating until I absolutely know he's the one. Because that kind of attitude will make you blind and you might not even see that a guy is right next to you.

Sorry if this sounds angry, it really isn't, but something about that dating statement seems a little ignorant in my opinion. But then again, it's my opinion so don't take it too personally.