April 29, 2010

My Biggest Supporters

Hey all!

So my mom and i had a long talk last night after i realized how much i have pulled away from my parents because i felt that they didnt approve of me because i was different. (I know there are others like me out there as well, but i do admit and know that i am different.) After tears and hugs i realized all that my parents want for me is the best. And i wasnt seeing that. So that's the short version of the story and maybe if God calls me to i will take some time to post my whole story with my childhood etc. I came across this a week ago and found it fitting.... :)

The Promise
"You, my dear, are a princess
and a stunningly beautiful creation of the King of the universe;
and He is absolutely, positively head over heels in love with you.
You have been richly adorned with spiritual beauty,
 your role in life is to radiate God's magnificent glory to others.
Your mission is to live such a pure lifestyle
that your friends can't help but be influenced by you in a really good way.
As they try to imitate you, they will begin pursuing God
and a lifestyle of sexual purity as well.
Together, you girls are going to have such fun as you celebrate God's goodness in your lives and grow in His race."
based on Psalm 45:11, 13-15


The Pledge
A princess always respects parental authority.
A princess behaves the same in her parents' absence
as she does in their presence.
A princess pursues friendships only with those both she
and her parents feel good about.
A princess doesn't abuse her telephone privileges.
A princess surfs only parent-approved Internet Web sites.
A princess wears only clothes that look appropriate on her.
A princess gets her parents' permission before inviting
someone into her home or getting into a car with someone.
A princess doesn't pursue a boyfriend or until her parents determine
that she is ready to do so.
Isa 55:11....... "So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."

No comments: