April 2, 2010

When I am Thirty Essay

Hey All!! :)
This is an essay that i had to write for my careers class! :) Thought maybe you all would enjoy reading it! :)
God Bless,
Ashley

Hour: 3 Careers Ashley Walz




Assignment #8 3/36/10







“When I’m 30 Essay #8”



Thinking about where I want to be when I am thirty is very interesting. I try not to look much into the future since I have no idea what God’s plan for my life is, so why worry? There are lots of things that I would like to happen by the time I am thirty, so in this paper I will give you an idea of what I would like to happen in my life by the age of thirty.



I am hoping to graduate with a four year, bachelor’s degree in either Catholic studies, or theology with a focus in youth ministry or a religious education director. I hope to find an amazing Catholic parish to work at and help youth and teens grow closer to Christ and their Catholic Faith. I know that these jobs pay less, but at the same time you have to do something you love to do! I hope to mentor youth, teens and their families in any way possible, do various activities and guide them in the right direction. I think that doing this hopefully by the time I am thirty would be very beneficial to me and my youth.



By the time I am thirty or earlier I would love to be married! But like I have stated before God has a plan for my life along with my future husband’s life as well, and in His timing things will happen. If God wills it, I would hope to be happily married to my prince charming by the time I am thirty or even younger, as well as starting a family. As the Catholic Church teaches Natural Family Planning, it is what my future husband and I will use to bring children into this world. In God’s time he will bring our little blessings into our lives! I would love to have LOTS of children, but it’s up to God and his plan not mine.



By the time I am thirty I would really love to study in Rome, get married, have children, graduate from college, get a job, find a home parish and possibly get a house. I feel that I can accomplish these things in my life if that’s what God wants for me. I feel that I can accomplish these things through hard work, dedication, persistence, prayer, and humility.



All in all, the road map of my life is completely blank, just waiting for God to draw the path. I know that things will happen in his time and when he will’s it and I trust him. I rely on him to help me through the good and the bad because he knows the truth. I hope that God sees me ready to pursue these things by the age of thirty, only if that’s where he sends me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"By the time I am thirty I would really love to study in Rome, get married, have children, graduate from college, get a job, find a home parish and possibly get a house."

I did all of the above by the time I was 30, well got the house when I was 32 ... you can do it!

God bless.