April 30, 2010

Old and New are Here To Stay In The Walz House! :)

So today this pretty thing showed up in my drive way.....















Oh yes! This is the new 2010 Ford Fusion!!! :) In utter shock of why this car was in our driveway I was told that it is my dad's new car! How awesome huh!!?

































After i got done grinning from ear to ear, i found out that my favorite car- 2004 Chrysler Sebring with Sunroof!



















Is now "My" Car!!! :) I am really happy and blessed! Having 3 vehicles for a very busy family, makes life sooo much easier!!! :) Whewww!! :)

God Bless,
Ashley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and hearing about exciting ideas you have, but can you not use so many smileys? One after every sentence gets kind of annoying...

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and hearing about exciting ideas you have, but can you not use so many smileys? One after every sentence gets kind of annoying...

Becca said...

How wonderful! Um, this is YOUR blog and you can use as many smileys as you want. :) :) :) Not sure how that should effect someone so much!