February 27, 2010

Prom 2010

Hey all! :)

So here i go bearing my soul....
All around school all you hear about is Prom 2010..... and for me all it does is make me sad. And the thing of it all is that i DONT WANT TO BE SAD ABOUT IT! But yet inside thats what happens. I was determined not to let myself be drug down by the fact that i do not have a date, and i know that no one is gonna ask me so why even bother! But man saying that is easier than doing! I cannot help but be depressed about not having a date, which i HATE to admit.... so i broke down on tuesday night while my mom tried to comfort me, and all i could say through tears was "I hate crying about this its stupid!!!" Its hard to come to terms with things like this and it really sucks. Days like that and tonight where i feel soo cruddy about myself and I HATE IT! I dont feel pretty, i feel ugly and undesireable, i do not see the shrinking of my stomach, all i see is more skin, and it sucks! All i want is for someone to truly care about me, and thats why i am waiting for my future husband, but somedays like today.... its so hard..

What do you think??
God Bless,
Ashley

1 comment:

MiMi said...

Aww I know the pain! I probably won't get asked out and all I know we both wanna do is have fun and dress up and feel pretty, if just for day!
But you are so beautiful dear <: