August 3, 2009

Wow..Im growing up! So much is happening


Hey all!
Well good news.....today i took my license test and i PASSED! :) It was my first try and im so happy! :) I was so extremely nervous through the whole thing, and my parallel parking (which i can do 95% of the time) did not work out in my favor. I hit the curb twice :/ but then i finally got it! :) I thought "oh great...now i have to do everything perfect or im gonna fail..." But in the end the examiner told me i did really well, and i passed! :) I was grinning from ear to hear! I hopped out of the car and gave my dad a thumbs up and walked towards him, he smiled and gave me a big hug :) It was a great morning!


This afternoon my best friend DeDe and I went to applebees for lunch and had a great time! :) and i got to drive! :) (i know sweet right?!? Mom's idea!) I love having the freedom! :)


Tonight mom and i are headed to plymouth for a meeting before Judith gets here :) which is exciting because the time has just flown by! :)


Tuesday is full of appointments! :)


Wednesday is the first time i will be driving myself to a babysitting job in Buffalo :) SO im pretty excited about that! :) Then music practice :)


Thursday.... JUDITH ARRIVES! :) its going to be a very exciting day but to me its going to crawl by i know that! I am so excited to go to the airport to pick her up :) I cant wait!


Friday- Moms sister and her family fly in from Oregon to visit :) so lots of fun things to do with them, Judith and i are going to hang out on Friday, and DeDe is going to come over to see her :)


Saturday- Mom and i are singing at WeR1 at Resurection Lutheran, then boating at Uncle Brads :)


Sunday- Mass, lunch at grandmas and then Mom, Judith and myself head to Lacrosse, WI for my allergy apointment but we are going a day early to take Judith sight seeing. Its so beautiful! :)


Monday- Allergy appointment and meeting Kristi for lunch in Rochester!


And amongst all of this i will be trying to get to church to do flamingo attacks to raise money for my NCYC trip.


On another note i am really surprised by how much support i have recieved from people for my trip :) Im pretty much at my goal :) Thank you all so much! :)


This week is starting off great for me! :) God does wonders! :)


God Bless,

Ashley

No comments: