August 4, 2009

I can do this...I think....

Ok so everything in my life is going really great for me, and im grateful. The only problem is my body... I have so many food intolorences that have been discovered in the past 3 years. Its crazy that they were never discovered before that due to the fact that i have had the symptoms since i was very young. My food intolorences include:
-Dairy
-Wheat
-Sugar
-Egg
-Corn
-Oats (Discovered today at the Chiropractor- Thank you for all your help Dr. John!)

So i cant eat anything without one of those things being included in what i eat.

So i decided im getting back on track. I havent been keeping up to great with my eating and i need to be way way way more careful.
I have realized that the way i eat effects how i sleep, my performance in school and activities, and my body image which is a huge one!

Honestly i dont like my body, and i dont like how i look. And believe me I know that God made me in his image and he loves me the way that i am, and right now i feel like i am "dising" God by saying i dont like my body image. And i feel horrible....

But i really need to eat better, to help myself. I cant keep living like this when i know i can do better. Please keep me in your prayers!

God Bless,
Ashley

P.S the program i use is called Standard Process..... www.standardprocess.com

No comments: