August 6, 2009

Its Finally Here

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS!

All of Judith's flights have been on time, and arrived safely! :) The power of prayer is so strong :)

In about 10 mins we will be heading to the airport. I am super excited! :) But at the same time i feel this rush of emotions that makes me want to cry. (HAPPY tears though)
I guess its the fact that i have known her for a few months and we have become so close, and i finally get to see her and hug her, and do all the stuff that we wanted to do while she is here. Its just amazing. God has blessed me so much with such a wonderful sister and i cannot wait to see her get off the plane in an hour and a half.....
Please continue the prayers for a safe flight to MSP, and also so her luggage doesnt get lost.
And also pray that even though she will be home sick that she will over come it. I cant even begin to imagine what it feels like for her right now. Thanks so much for the prayers! Im continuing to pray as well, my sister will be here safely :)

God Bless,
Ashley

No comments: