January 13, 2010

Let me be his hands..

Hey all! :)

In the last post i wrote about the service project that i am doing with 3 other wonderful ladies :) We are all super excited and cant wait! 

One of the things that has been on my mind today how our mentor told us that this night (of our project) is going to be about honoring Him, not ourselves. Hearing that reassures me that everything is going to be ok. All of our hard work is going to pay off soon, this is going to be a huge success, only if we let God lead us.

Knowing all the work that is ahead of us is a lot that consumes my mind currently, but giving it to God is the best thing. He knows all of our weaknesses and our strengths and all he wants to do is lead is, thats all :) just givin' it to him :)

Thinking and Praying will you please too?  Thanks

Ashley :)

1 comment:

Kami said...

Always praying for you, my dear!