January 2, 2010

Hopefully All Smiles and Happiness

Hey all! :)

Sorry its been awhile since my last blog post, everything has gotten crazy!


There has been a lot on my heart lately and its been pretty tough to decipher what is going on with me. As some of you most likely have read in my previous posts, I have had relationship issues in the past. Even though its been almost a year and a half I cant seem to shake it. Its not the guy that I cant shake its what happened and the fear that keeps clinging to me. Anytime a guy even comes close to me I put up this wall and that’s that. Yes I am fine with guys being my friends, no problem, but at the same time I fear the feelings changing. Honestly I don’t want to fear anything!! But for some odd reason I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach that just knots up and goes.. “Ashley remember when? He doesn’t really care about you. Remember your past? Do you want to relive that?” and I just want to scream SHUT-UP to that voice! I mean that was all in the past and don’t understand why this fear is still with me. I don’t get it at all. Why cant I be happy? Don’t I deserve it??

Right now I feel like I am at a stand-still. Things are flying by me and everything is happening so quickly but yet it seems as if this past week has been years. :) ahh! I know this might not make sense, haha you all know I tend to ramble! Right now all I really need is prayers, mostly prayers for my sanity! Haha just kidding! :)



I have come across a few things in the past couple days that really spoke to me….

“A good criterion for measuring your success in life is the number of people you have made happy”---- Robert J. Lumsden



“You make me smile like the sun, fall outta’ bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head. Spin like a record crazy on a Sunday night. You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee. Just the thought of you can drive me wild. Oooh you make me smile..”—Smile by Uncle Cracker



Thanks for listening to me ramble on and on lol whats a blog for huh?

God Bless,

Ashley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are being over sensitive about your past relationship.

Ashley said...

What do u mean???