January 4, 2010

2009 Milestones and Recaps

Well hello NEW YEAR! :)

Haha! Hey All! :)

Wow can you belive its 2010?!? I cant! In the spirit of the new year i think im going to so a review of 2009....(its gonna be all over the place! Be Ready!)

1. I became a Youth Board facilitator for our church youth group! :) Super cool!
2. I went to an AMAZING camp at St. Johns (The college) for 2 weeks in June. Met amazing people and just had a great time!
3. Worked on many church projects!
4. Attended muliple Lifeline masses! :)
5. NCYC! :) Kansas City! All im sayin!
6. Made great relationships with people that i would never trade for anything
7. Made God the center of my life.
8. Volunteered
9. GOT A JOB!
10. GOT MY LICENSE!
11. Had fun with my friends in the musical
12. Learned to help others.
13. Finished my Sophomore year lol :)
14. Started blogging more :) haha
15. Started researching and hearing from colleges.. :/
16. Got a debit card! haha these are big milestones for a 16 year old! :)
17. Got started in an Asthma study.
18. Hung out with friends lots!
19. Had my fair share of downs/bad things but ya know what can you do?
20. Started trying to gain back my self confidence.

Sooo there is 2009 in recap for you! :) Hoping 2010 is full of so much more!

God Bless,
Ashley

No comments: