April 8, 2009

Meet me in St. Louis....LOUIS!!!!!!!!! Meet me at the fair!




Wow.... i can actually sit down and blog! Holy crap this feels wierd!! lol Well musical just got over and it was really a lot of fun! :) I had a great time! :) Its something i will never forget and jokes that i will have forever :)

It was a lot of hard work but in the end it definitely paid off :)

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to my directors Kristin, Carmen and Abby. You guys are amazing!!!!! Thank you so much for all you did for me and for the cast to make this show phenomenal :) You guys gave me such confidence in myself and i am so thankful for that :) Thank you so much! Hope to see you again! :)



Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

Kami said...

Your musical was phenomenal! I'm so happy that we got to come see it - you are amazing my dear! Love you!