April 27, 2009

God is MY LIFE!

I dont know what it has been but these past few days i have really been CRAZY about God. Its been crazy but i have never felt so good in my life :) This is just so amazing that i felt i needed to share.

Everyone talks about how great there relationship with God is and i thought "wow i wish i had that, my relationship is decent" and now for some reason God has pulled me closer and wrapped me in his loving arms and its just wonderful :) Its really difficult to describe but that seems to be a good thing :)

As for my life right now, everything is going great :) I am having a hard time with some decisions that people that i know are making and its tough to see that, and i dont want to look at them differently, but its so hard, but im praying about it and i am glad that God will help me though, because i dont think i could do it without him.

Here is my list of things that are super eventful that God has done for me: (i know this isnt all but these are a few things that i am really thankful for)

1. Saving my brothers life
2. Helping my mom
3. Helping my dad and I
4. Saving Leah
5. Giving me amazing friends.
6. Giving me the gift of helping others
7. Giving me the gift of being a leader and a role model
8. Putting interesting situations right in front of me and teaching me how to deal with them
9. Fixing our house
10. Surrounding me with love
11. Leading me to him
12. Giving my courage in myself
13. Giving me the best sister in the world ever who i love :)
14. AND SOOOOOOO MANY MORE the list could continue to go on and on and on

Dear Lord-

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. You are amazing and i love you so much! You are the lord almighty :)


Sorry this blog was just about my recent happiness lol its all about Him :)

Lots of Love

1 comment:

Kami said...

Ashley this is so wonderful to read! Don't apologize that your entire blog was about God, because truthfully, our entire LIVES are supposed to be about Him! There's a verse in the Bible that says "Draw near to me and I will draw near to you". In other words: God is a gentleman and He is never going to shove Himself into your life. It is when you first seek Him that He draws closer to you and His amazing presence is always near! I'm proud of you honey - keep it up! :)