April 23, 2009

Updattttttiiiiinnnngggggg haha

Hey y'all!
haha

Live has benn going pretty good for me right now and i really have no complaints which is a good thing! :)

I am sad that i had my last confirmation class last night but thats ok i will meet with my sponsor. wow how time flys!!!
Tomorrow (friday) is midquarter, we are already half way through 4th quarter.... i cant believe it! I am almost done with my SOPHOMORE YEAR! Holy hannah! Its going by so fast. I remember many people telling me how to cherish all the moments because it flys by, but i didnt think it would go by this fast!

Talent show at school tomorrow! Super excited! 20 min classes!!!!!!!!!:) 1st, 2nd hours, then lunch (at like 8:30 AM! craziness!) then 3rd hour, then talent show, then early release at 11:30! Wahooooooooooooo!

Ericas birthday party tomorrow night as well. Then on saturday going shopping with my moms co worker and mom in maple grove, and meeting the guy who we are buying my guitar from off of craigslist. I have to play it first before we buy :) cant wait! :)

well going to go get some exercise with Lilly,
Much love,
Ashley

1 comment:

Kami said...

Sounds like you've got a lot going on! I love how you talk about regularly spending time with your mom - that's so important! Those are the moments you should truly cherish, because when you go away to college, she's not going to be available to be right there. That was my biggest shocker when I left was that I missed my mom! :)

Happy to see that everything is going well - and have fun with the guitar! :) Love you!