October 13, 2010

Senior Year Update!

Hey all!

I know I have been semi-MIA lately and I apologize! I thought it was about time to update you all on my life, as crazy as it may seem!

So where do I start???

-Senior year has been going great, still coming to terms with my last year of high school! Crazy I know!
-I am doing pretty good in all of my classes, I do still come to a time where i dont want to do anything.... hello senioritis! haha :)
-I run and work out quite often lately-which is a big milestone for me! woohoo! :)
-I am loving my internship with my youth minister at church! Its fabulous! She has also been contracting and is officially having the baby soon, so i have been able to fill in for her as the "fill-in" youth minister! :)
-I have been accepted to Saint Mary's University in Winona :)

-I absolutely love St. Mary's and was able to stop back again to see it with students and it so peaceful! The staff, students and admissions people are sooo wonderful and nice! I can totally picture myself there, I am praying about it still but I feel it is the school for me :) :) I am so excited!
-Homecoming week was fantastic! I loved every min of it and had such a blast! :)


-I made Pop Group at school which is a group of singers who perform together :) I am so happy!
-Life has been good! A few stumbles along the way, but im getting through it, and should be starting counseling soon which is a good thing that i definately need.

Hope all is well with you all!
God Bless,
Ashley

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I totally know what you mean about senioritis!!! I had it really bad at the beginning of school, and once I hit my first bad grade, I'm like, well, so much for this and thankfully snapped back into my old self but with less stress. =D You all look fabulous as usual and kodus to you for working out! The only reason I started this year was because I had a "Lifetime Fitness and Wellness" class where I had to log my workout time, heart rate, etc. It ends this week (its only a half-semester class) so I'll probably just go back to not doing anything. : / We'll see what happens! Awesome about the pop group and getting into St. Mary's! I applied to two colleges but I really have my heart set on one. :) It's so cool to see how God is working, isn't it??
Much love,
Jessica

Kami said...

Thanks for the update - it's great to know that you're doing so well! Miss you much!