October 15, 2010

The Return...

Hello All!!!
I am saddened to have to write this blog but I feel that is it nessecary for people to be aware so we can all pray, there is strength in numbers!
"When two or more are gathered, there I am, in the midst of them."

On Wednesday my mom recieved some very sad news, a wonderful friend of her's and a wonderful family friend to my dad, brothers and myself had her breast cancer return. Jill had survived breast cancer over 9 years ago, and remained cancer free until the 9th year anniversary of No Cancer. (The whole story is posted on her caringbridge page which i encourage you to read and keep updated on) It seems that the cancer is back, and worse than before.... :( Our hearts are heavy for Jill, her Husband John and two young girls Keaton and Avery....

Posted on my facebook:
For all of you who are praying for Jill and her speedy recovery due to her breast cancer returning, I urge you to visit her caringbridge page to stay up to date on all that is happening :) Kind words in the guestbook on her page are appreciated too :) Thank you all for you're prayers and keep them coming! :)


Psalm 103:...3-4

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.
 
Friends please keep Jill in you're prayers, there is strength in numbers.
May God Bless and Keep you,
Ashley

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jillamundson/createorsignin  Jill's Caringbridge link, just need to sign in and you are in.

No comments: