October 30, 2010

Motivation

Hello All,

Sooo I have decided to let my blog followers and reader in on a little aspect of my life.

Ever since I was younger I have always had a negative self image of myself and never thought I was pretty or skinny like "All the other girls". That statement has haunted me my whole life and I have decided to change that.
Since the end of June I have been training with my wonderful trainer Nicky :) She has taught me lots and continues to teach me more and more every time we meet.

Currently its hard for me to stay motivated to work out or do my exercises. I have been struggling with that and wanting my results faster and sooner. Ugh it really sucks to feel the way I do... Soooo im asking for you're prayers as I get back on track with my work outs etc.... The picture of the book I posted at the top is one wonderful book! I just bought it today along with a new food journal and its amazing :)

Hope all is well,
Ashley

3 comments:

DeDe said...

You can't think of it as exercising. It's a lifestyle change, and in order for change to happen you need to use your head. You don't need to diet, or live at the gym, you need to be positive and dedicated to stick with changing the way you live.

I believe you can have the body you want and be the confident person you want to be inside and out Ashley. Unfortunately,sometimes you need to just trust yourself and look inside yourself. You need to really ask:

"What do I really want for myself?"

YOU deserve to feel pretty, confident, and proud of yourself. And YOU deserve to be HAPPY. So keep with it and say motivated, because you are a wonderful, inspiring girl who I know will be able to get through this!

Love DeDe~

Unknown said...

Hello! I know how incredibly hard it is to stay motivated and to eat healthy! I have a HUGE problem with healthy eating. So prayers are definitely coming your way :)
-Anna

Mandie Lea said...

Oh pretty little Ashley...you can do it! I'm sure that you are doing an amazing job & don't let anybody tell you differently. What matters is how YOU think of yourself & how YOU feel in your body. Be healthy for yourself and not for anybody else. I will be rooting for you!!! Also, if you ever need more encouragement, just ask me! I'm currently on a journey to a healthier lifestyle & happier me as well :)