March 26, 2010

God says "Build It Up and They Will Come!" :)

That title of this post is someting that my youth minister has contiuously said to me and man does it ring true.. :)

Our group for the White Rose Waltz hs ben sooooo blessed with everything that has happened and all we can do is PRAISE THE LORD!!! :)
So here is a little update of things that have happened! :)
-As of Tuesday night we had 17 couples, as of last night we hae 24 couples!!!! :)
-We are under budget by LOTS which means we can do this again next year comfortably! :)
-The Catholic Spirit is coming to interview us on Tuesday! :)

This whole project has been amazing!!!! I just cant believe how much has gone on! :) I am so lucky to be working with the BEST GROUP EVER!! I LOVE YOU LADIES!!!
THE WHITE ROSE WALTZ IS TOMORROWWWWWW!!!!!! :) I am so excited and so is my Daddy! :)
I work 8-9am tomorrow morning and go set up etc for the dance at 10am, then our mentors are kicking us out at 2:30 so we come home and get ready, and come back as participants :) :)

We have been so blessed!!!! :)
God Bless and Thank you for your support!,
Ashley

No comments: