February 6, 2009

Its a Jesus filled Saturday!!! :D

I am so excited at the moment!!!! Youth leadership and teen training and lifeline mass+ a talk tomorrow night!!!! I cant wait!!!!! :D I really need this uplifting mass and reflection time after the things that i have had to deal with recently. Oh goodness. Well i am really happy :D I was chosen by the church to go to YTM which is a 2 week program at st johns in june, but also comes with a two year comittment. I am fully up for that!!!!! I cannot wait! Jessie, Emily and i were picked and are going together. i cannot wait to spend such an amazing experience with them! :D
well hope to talk to you later! :D
Ashley

2 comments:

Kami said...

Ashley that is so wonderful! I think that you're going to truly appreciate this weekend and find that it really will be life changing for you!

I love you dearly and hope to see you again soon! :)

Ashley said...

Thanks Kami! :D love you too! :D