January 22, 2009

Its a Theatre thing!

Well what do you know!?!? :D Hi to all, so sorry for the lack of updates, i thought i would do one on my acheivements and then post about what this crazy lady over here has been doing! :D I miss all of you and would love to hear from you :D Life has been going pretty well, things happen but you know in the end they really arent worth the pain, wallowing or even the tears. Everything happens for a reason and through out it all its just goes to show that God has a plan for us and we need to let his will be done on our lives :D
Well let me see!!! Oh yeah!!! I made the musical!!!!!!!! I am so happy! We have started practicing, well mostly choral practice and the music is pretty addicting haha (as i type this blog i am pretty much humming the music lol) The shows are the first weekend in April so let me know if you would like to attend it would mean lots to me! :D

I am also taking creative writing as one of my electives for 2nd semester and i am so excited and cant wait to start!! I love to write, but i just need the inspiration behind it and the confidence :D But wow after my article was published i felt soooo good! :D

Well loves you all of you!,
May God bless you and keep you,
Ashley

1 comment:

Kami said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you have a pretty busy schedule over there :) We'd love to come to the musical, so long as we can arrange it to be on a free weekend! Let me know the dates and costs, okay?
I love writing, too, and creative writing was my favorite class in high school! Have fun with it - it really is a blast!
Miss you and love you dearly!