February 24, 2009

An Actual update... haha

Hey all!

Well here is an actual update and not a crap load of links...haha thanks to the "fun" research paper in English class.
All is pretty good with me, except i had the stomach flu yesterday.. im feeling better though! Only a half day today because of conferences, but i still had musical practice until 2. And tonight i am babysitting and then relaxing with the family.
Life has been pretty good for me lately. If you can keep me in your prayers for just different things that i am trying to achieve in my life in general and during lent.
I am still loving the book that my youth minister lent to me! And i am starting to prayer journal every night which i find really helpful! :D I am learning to not just pray for what i want but for what God wants for me. Life is good when God is on your side, truth be told i have never felt this good about life until i have given so many things to God. He does wonderful things
Hope all is well!
Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

Kami said...

A prayer journal is a GREAT thing to have - it allows you to look back and really see how many of your prayers God has answered (and how many of your prayers that you're thankful He has said NO to!). Remember that prayer is not just our vending machine - we don't just ask for things all of the time. God wants to know how you're doing, how you feel, and more than anything how very much you love Him. Never forget that.

I love you! :)