February 22, 2011

Just Found This...

Wow.... I was looking through things I have written on my facebook page from when I first joined facebook, this is something I wrote after I broke of a negative relationship..... Look at me! :)

Things I have realized


Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 7:21pm.Hey everyone! I just thought i would talk about something that i just realized. If you believe in something then you should stand up for it and not let anyone alter what you believe. What is important to you should be important to the people around you and the people you associate yourself with. So..... be strong, be smart, and follow your heart!

Isnt it amazing how I still felt the same way, but yet it is so hard to act on it?!
This definately goes to show when my change in my faith took place!! :)
 God Bless,
Ashley
.

No comments: