June 8, 2009

Silentathon Is THIS FRIDAY!

Hey All!

Just a little note to say that i really need donations for this weekends silentathon to go towards my trip to NCYC (National Catholic Youth Conference) in November.
I will be staying silent from 6pm friday nigth until 7 am saturday morning. This will be held at my church St. Henry's. Throughout the time I will be making blankets for new mothers, community work, reflecting on my trip, and most importatly spending time with God. I know for the people that know me i am a very loud person, but this is something that i am going to do, and i will do. :) If you would like to come up to church and visit me during this time feel free too. If you can donate in anyway possible let me know email me at volleyball_chick31@tds.net, facebook me, comment here, call me, etc. And if you are not willing to donate please keep me in your prayers :) Thanks so much!
God Bless,
Ashley

1 comment:

Kami said...

So if you're supposed to be silent, how can one come VISIT with you during those hours?! :)

Love you darlin!