June 12, 2009

Excited for Tonight! :)

Wow i dont know what has come over me but man, am i excited for the silentathon tonight! :) WAHOO! I just feel that i get time with God, and to do service for his people and its so amazing! :) Wow i feel just wonderful!

Tonight i am just praying that the spirt guides me to know and understand God better.
Tonight i will be:
-Making tie blankets for young mothers
-Praying tons! And i ask for your prayers as well! :)
-Writing letters to family and friends
-Journaling and sooo much more.
and this will all be in SILENCE :) i really didnt realize the power of silence but now i am starting to :)
Plus on Sunday i leave for YTM at St. Johns :)

Please Keep a friend of mine Kami in your prayers as well as her family and especially her sister :)
Thanks guys! :)

Loving Lord-
Thank you so much for all the opportunities you have given me the past few months. Its truly amazing and i am so thankful! :) Please continue to watch over me during this time :)
AMEN :)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Kami said...

Aww thanks for the prayer request add on! I appreciate it a lot :) I'll be praying for you, too, in your event tonight! Love you!