December 23, 2010

Man I need to UPDATE!!! :)

Hello Everyone! Life is CRAZY and I definately need to update you all since I did leave you at a little cliff hanger there!

Okay so Counseling...... started and I have had 2 appt since and I absolutely love my counselor! She is wonderful! There is a long road ahead with recent issues as well as my built up past, you if you could still pray for me that would be amazing!

Im on Christmas BREAK!! :) Woohooo!!! :) Off to Mass tomorrow, Grandma and Grandpa's and then home to open presents :) I am so excited to spend time with my family!! :) What's your favorite Christmas tradition?!

Sorry for the short post but I will leave you with some pictures as well as a youtube link to my new favorite song that is amazing!
God Bless,
Ashley






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaO73cx4pn4

No comments: