September 4, 2010

Class Of 2011

Hey All!! :)

So I have had things to blog about in the recent days, but its either finding the time or the creativity to write to make this appealing to you guys!! haha :)

I am 3 days away from my FINAL year of High School... Crazy I know right?!?! It feels like just yesterday that i was a little freshman, freaked out by the high school. And now i am ready to completely live it up and enjoy every min of my Senior year.

It is completely insane for me to look back on how I have grown in the past 4 years! I remember starting my freshman year and I was so nervous, completely freaked out, insecure, & God was definately not a major part of my life. I knew He was there, but that wasnt my life at all.

I am honestly proud of who I have become and glad that I have changed for the better. My life in previous years was focused around things that were not for the greater good, not good for me, my friends or my family. I am sooo grateful for wonderful people that have stuck by me and surrounded me in my life. They have truly made a difference in my life and I am so blessed! God has completely changed my focus onto Him and how to live out my calling. And even though I go through dry spots with Him, He is always there.

On Tuesday, the class of 2011 will be starting their Senior year, and I cannot wait to see what is ahead for all of us! :)

God Bless,
Ashley


No comments: